The City of Nelsonville is seeking applications for the City’s Aquatic Center Lifeguards for the summer season of 2023. Lifeguard position is a seasonal position.
A Lifeguard, or Lifesaver, is responsible for,
- Supervise swimmers.
- Enforce swimming and aquatic center rules and regulations, including prevention of accidents and identifying hazards.
- Perform water rescues.
- Perform first-aid, including CPR & AED.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures.
- Operate concession stand and admissions office.
- Assist with general questions or concerns.
- Complete facility cleaning daily and as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
Schedule: 8-hour shifts, including weekday, evening, and weekend availability
To apply for a position at the City’s Aquatic Center as a seasonal Lifeguard please apply at http://www.indeed.com by searching Lifeguard, Nelsonville, OH, follow the link https://tinyurl.com/2adm5hca, or scan the QR code. Interested people can also scan the QR Code below to go to the online application.