Monday, August 19, 11:30 am
The Outdoor Recreation Council of Appalachia (ORCA) will be holding a public meeting on Monday, August 19, 2019, at 11:30 am, at City of Athens First Floor Meeting Room. ORCA will be discussing the Bailey’s Mountain Bike Trail System.
The public is invited to attend.
The tentative agenda for the meeting is:
- Village of Chauncey impacts from Phase I construction and contracting requirements
- New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Update
- ORCA and non-profit organizational structure to include required contracts and agreements with villages, non-profits, trail contractors, and USDA Forest Service
- ORCA relationship with Wayne National Forest and other stakeholders to include the Advisory Committee
- Comparable trail system non-profits: structure, relevance, and sources of revenue