Due to Ohio Public Health Advisory System Risk Level 3 “RED”
Athens County has issued an Ohio Public Health Advisory System Risk Level 3 “RED” – Very high exposure and spread is occurring in Athens County. Due to this advisory level the Nelsonville Aquatics Center wants to remind customers of their COVID-19 rules which now includes that face coverings are REQUIRED to enter the facility and must be worn while not swimming starting July 18, 2020.
- If you feel sick or have COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms DO NOT come to the aquatics center.
- If you become sick or begin to have COVID-19 symptoms while at the aquatics center, please go home and seek medical treatment.
- Practice social distancing guidelines with persons outside your immediate family and social group.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED to enter aquatics center and must be worn while not swimming.
- Please follow social distancing floor markings while in line at the concession stand and restrooms.
- No children under 12 will be admitted without adult supervision.
- All lockers are off limits.
- No life jackets can be borrowed.
- We are limiting the sharing of all communal property.
- Bring your own chairs.
- No diving boards will be available.
We apologize for any inconvenience these restrictions may cause but they are necessary for the safety for everyone. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.